These tahini cookies have quickly become a staple for us! They're healthy, filling, delicious, and an easy grab-and-go snack. They're high in vitamins and minerals (especially calcium) and contain a perfect amount of healthy fats to keep you satisfied. Enjoy!
Yields 18-24 cookies
6 tbsp tahini paste
1/4 tsp of sea salt
1/3 cup real maple syrup
1 cup oats
1 tbsp ground cinnamon
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all ingredients together in a large mixing bowl. Make sure the tahini is evenly spread throughout the cookies.
3. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
4. Drop 1 tbsp spoonfuls onto baking sheet.
5. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Let cool.
Before cooked, cookies seem crumbly. They solidify nicely when cooked.
This recipe was adapted from Joyous Health.