1. Nutrition and lifestyle changes have a huge impact on your overall health and well-being. Through making positive nutrition changes you can expect more restful sleeps, improved mood, weight loss, increased energy and so much more!
2. You’re unique: There is plenty of great nutrition advice on the internet, in books, on TV etc. but everyone is different and food reacts differently in everyone’s body. A nutritionist will go through your complete history: food, stress, family diseases, injuries, allergies, etc. and will apply their findings to a personal plan that suits you.
3. Inspiration and motivation: A Nutritionist is there as your personal cheerleader or to give you a little kick in the butt, depending on what you need.
4. Root cause: For many (not all) health concerns, food can be your most powerful resource. A nutritionist can get to the root cause of your low energy, weight issues, skin issues, etc.
5. Make food fun again: Meals should be fun and exciting. Get recipes for meals that are healthy, quick, delicious and nutrient dense!
6. Sustainable results: I know from experience, quick fixes and fad diets don’t work in the long run! Seeing a Holistic Nutritionist you can expect to form new habits and lifestyle changes that will yield results that last a lifetime.
Still unsure if seeing a Nutritionist is right for you? Set-up a FREE Meet and Greet with me - we'll chat and see if we make a good team!